Escape From the Zero-Learning Zone: Unpacking Our Barriers to Growth
Anthony Rebora and Jim Knight
Join us as we put a spotlight on some of our personal issues that too often become barriers to continual learning.
Article: Escape from the Zero-Learning Zone
Share 1.3K 0
November 19, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jim Knight is a senior partner at the Instructional Coaching Group and a senior research associate at the University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning. His recent books are Better Conversations: Coaching Ourselves to Be More Credible, Caring, and Connected and The Impact Cycle: What Instructional Coaches Should Do to Foster Powerful Improvements in Teaching. Host Anthony Rebora is the Editor in Chief of Education Leadership.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media