Escape From the Zero-Learning Zone: Unpacking Our Barriers to Growth
Anthony Rebora and Jim Knight
Join us as we put a spotlight on some of our personal issues that too often become barriers to continual learning.
Article: Escape from the Zero-Learning Zone
Share 1.3K 0
November 19, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jim Knight is a senior partner at the Instructional Coaching Group and a senior research associate at the University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning. His recent books are Better Conversations: Coaching Ourselves to Be More Credible, Caring, and Connected and The Impact Cycle: What Instructional Coaches Should Do to Foster Powerful Improvements in Teaching. Host Anthony Rebora is the Editor in Chief of Education Leadership.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media