Evaluating Chromebooks As an Assistive Device
Sharon Plante withMike Marotta
Our guest has deeply explored the use of Chromebooks as an assistive tool for students who learn differently. In this segment he shares the unique benefits he discovered.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.3K 0
June 30, 2015 Special Education
Mike Marotta, ATP - AT Specialist, Inclusive Technology Solutions, LLC. Mike is a RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional who has been providing AT evaluations and training to individuals with all disabilities for over 25 years. Mike is a nationally and internationally recognized presenter as well as an Adjunct Professor at Felician College and California State University, Northridge.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media