Evaluating Chromebooks As an Assistive Device
Sharon Plante withMike Marotta
Our guest has deeply explored the use of Chromebooks as an assistive tool for students who learn differently. In this segment he shares the unique benefits he discovered.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.3K 0
June 30, 2015 Special Education
Mike Marotta, ATP - AT Specialist, Inclusive Technology Solutions, LLC. Mike is a RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional who has been providing AT evaluations and training to individuals with all disabilities for over 25 years. Mike is a nationally and internationally recognized presenter as well as an Adjunct Professor at Felician College and California State University, Northridge.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media