Evaluating Effective Project-Based Learning
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withRyan Devlin
How can we effectively assess project-based learning? What are the challenges? What are the best practices?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
April 13, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Ryan Devlin is the 2013 Pennsylvania Teacher of the Year and was a finalist for National Teacher of the Year. He teaches 11th grade English and technology at Brockway Area High School and taught 2nd grade last year in Australia.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media