Evaluating Effective Project-Based Learning
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withRyan Devlin
How can we effectively assess project-based learning? What are the challenges? What are the best practices?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
April 13, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Ryan Devlin is the 2013 Pennsylvania Teacher of the Year and was a finalist for National Teacher of the Year. He teaches 11th grade English and technology at Brockway Area High School and taught 2nd grade last year in Australia.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media