Exciting New Ways to Teach Writing with Digital Tools
Tom Murray, Vicki Davis, and Katrina Stevens
In this segment of #edtechchat, we review the highlights of the 1/13/14 #Edtechchat: the implications of new tools for teaching writing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
January 20, 2014 EdChat Radio
Vicki Davis is an author, speaker and a classroom technology teacher and author of Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media