Exciting New Ways to Teach Writing with Digital Tools
Tom Murray, Vicki Davis, and Katrina Stevens
In this segment of #edtechchat, we review the highlights of the 1/13/14 #Edtechchat: the implications of new tools for teaching writing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
January 20, 2014 EdChat Radio
Vicki Davis is an author, speaker and a classroom technology teacher and author of Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media