Exciting New Ways to Teach Writing with Digital Tools
Tom Murray, Vicki Davis, and Katrina Stevens
In this segment of #edtechchat, we review the highlights of the 1/13/14 #Edtechchat: the implications of new tools for teaching writing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
January 20, 2014 EdChat Radio
Vicki Davis is an author, speaker and a classroom technology teacher and author of Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media