Exploring the Maker Education Movement
Laura Blankenship, and rew Carle, Tom Murray, Alex J Podchaski
In this summary of the 9/23/13 Edtechchat we discuss the Maker Education Movement which focuses on co-creating and hands-on learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 975 0
September 30, 2013 EdTech Radio
Laura Blankenship is the Computer Science Coordinator at The Baldwin School outside of Philadelphia. Andrew Carle is the Director of Maker Education at Flint Hill School in Northern Virginia. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, PA. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media