Exploring the Maker Education Movement
Laura Blankenship, and rew Carle, Tom Murray, Alex J Podchaski
In this summary of the 9/23/13 Edtechchat we discuss the Maker Education Movement which focuses on co-creating and hands-on learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 975 0
September 30, 2013 EdTech Radio
Laura Blankenship is the Computer Science Coordinator at The Baldwin School outside of Philadelphia. Andrew Carle is the Director of Maker Education at Flint Hill School in Northern Virginia. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, PA. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media