Exploring the Maker Education Movement
Laura Blankenship, and rew Carle, Tom Murray, Alex J Podchaski
In this summary of the 9/23/13 EdTechChat we discuss the Maker Education Movement which focuses on co-creating and hands-on learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
September 30, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Laura Blankenship is the Computer Science Coordinator at The Baldwin School outside of Philadelphia. Andrew Carle is the Director of Maker Education at Flint Hill School in Northern Virginia. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, PA. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media