Exploring the Maker Mindset and the Maker Movement Manifesto
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Mark Hatch
Join us as we explore the mindset of a maker, the maker manifesto, and the future of making worldwide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
March 3, 2016 Maker Movement
Mark Hatch is CEO and co-founder of TechShop, an international chain of membership-based Makerspaces. Mark is a recognized leader in the global maker movement and author of the book The Maker Movement Manifesto, which is available on Amazon.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media