Exploring the Maker Mindset and the Maker Movement Manifesto
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Mark Hatch
Join us as we explore the mindset of a maker, the maker manifesto, and the future of making worldwide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
March 3, 2016 Maker Movement
Mark Hatch is CEO and co-founder of TechShop, an international chain of membership-based Makerspaces. Mark is a recognized leader in the global maker movement and author of the book The Maker Movement Manifesto, which is available on Amazon.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media