Exploring the Maker Mindset and the Maker Movement Manifesto
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Mark Hatch
Join us as we explore the mindset of a maker, the maker manifesto, and the future of making worldwide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
March 3, 2016 Maker Movement
Mark Hatch is CEO and co-founder of TechShop, an international chain of membership-based Makerspaces. Mark is a recognized leader in the global maker movement and author of the book The Maker Movement Manifesto, which is available on Amazon.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media