Fast Fix: Money for Teacher Jobs and School Repairs, Who Will Get What?
US Secretary of Education, Arne Duncan, Melody Barnes, and Carmel Martin
President Obama’s recently proposed American Jobs Act includes some 60 billion dollars to save 280,000 teacher jobs and repair dilapidated schools. If passed, how will the money be distributed, what will be the criteria, and will the money reach your school district in time to make a difference this year?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media