Fast Fix: Money for Teacher Jobs and School Repairs, Who Will Get What?
US Secretary of Education, Arne Duncan, Melody Barnes, and Carmel Martin
President Obama’s recently proposed American Jobs Act includes some 60 billion dollars to save 280,000 teacher jobs and repair dilapidated schools. If passed, how will the money be distributed, what will be the criteria, and will the money reach your school district in time to make a difference this year?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media