Favorite Child: The Impact of Playing Favorites on the Favored Child and Other Siblings
Dr. Lamourelle with Dr. Ellen Weber Libby, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
|Our guests tell us that all parents, even teachers, have favorites. Much is known about the impact of playing favorites on the children involved. Perhaps what is most surprising is that those playing favorites are often completely unaware that they’re doing so, or how their teens are being affected.
Follow on Twitter:@RRLamourelle
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 20.9K 0
February 27, 2014 Parents Channel
Dr. Ellen Weber Libby has been practicing full-time as a psychotherapist in Washington, DC for 35 years. Her groundbreaking book, THE FAVORITE CHILD, has come out of Dr. Libby’s writings and clinical practice. Annie Fox, M.Ed., is an educator and award-winning author.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media