Favorite Child: The Impact of Playing Favorites on the Favored Child and Other Siblings
Dr. Lamourelle with Dr. Ellen Weber Libby, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
|Our guests tell us that all parents, even teachers, have favorites. Much is known about the impact of playing favorites on the children involved. Perhaps what is most surprising is that those playing favorites are often completely unaware that they’re doing so, or how their teens are being affected.
Follow on Twitter:@RRLamourelle
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 20.9K 0
February 27, 2014 Parents Channel
Dr. Ellen Weber Libby has been practicing full-time as a psychotherapist in Washington, DC for 35 years. Her groundbreaking book, THE FAVORITE CHILD, has come out of Dr. Libby’s writings and clinical practice. Annie Fox, M.Ed., is an educator and award-winning author.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media