Finding Communities of Support for Special Needs Families
Sharon Plante withDeborah Lynam
Our guest has deep experience as a parent of two children with special needs. She eventually started a career in the field, working to build communities of support.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
September 12, 2015 Special Education
Deborah Lynam is currently the Director of Community Engagement at Learning Ally and a member of NJ DOE’s State Special Education Advisory Council. She is an active participant in the growing network of statewide parent-led grassroots movements called Decoding Dyslexia. Two of her three children are dyslexic and receiving services through their local public school district.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media