Finding, Creating and Sharing Digital Teaching Materials
Sharon Plante withJonathan Rochelle
In this segment our special guest walks us through a series of insightful questions around finding, creating and sharing digital teaching materials.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 14, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jonathan Rochelle (aka JR, and - Director of Product Management at Google, responsible for Google Apps for Education. He was co-founder and CEO of a company acquired by Google in 2005 (2Web Technologies) which launched as Google Spreadsheets in 2006. From that initial launch, he went on to lead the product development of all the Google Docs and Drive products from inception. He now leads the Google Apps for Education products, including Google Classroom. His most recent passion is 3D Printing, which you can follow on his new blog www.MkrClub.com. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media