Finding, Creating and Sharing Digital Teaching Materials
Sharon Plante withJonathan Rochelle
In this segment our special guest walks us through a series of insightful questions around finding, creating and sharing digital teaching materials.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 14, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jonathan Rochelle (aka JR, and - Director of Product Management at Google, responsible for Google Apps for Education. He was co-founder and CEO of a company acquired by Google in 2005 (2Web Technologies) which launched as Google Spreadsheets in 2006. From that initial launch, he went on to lead the product development of all the Google Docs and Drive products from inception. He now leads the Google Apps for Education products, including Google Classroom. His most recent passion is 3D Printing, which you can follow on his new blog www.MkrClub.com. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media