Finding the Best in Your Students, Even When…
Rae Pica with Dayna Abraham andAmanda Morgan
|Our guests share with us how to find, seeand speak the best of your students, even when their behaviors might not justify it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
Dayna Abraham is the mother to three totally awesome superkids who inspire her every day to be the best grownup sidekick they could ask for. When she’s not helping her kids conquer the world, she keeps busy by blogging at lemonlimeadventures.com, writing books like Sensory Processing 101, STEAM Kids. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. With degrees focused on early childhood education and child development, she currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media