Finding the Courage to Do the Right Thing for All Kids
Rosa Isiah withDwight Carter
|The topic today is “moral imperative” and how we get the courage to do what we know is right for all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
July 25, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Dwight Carter is the Principal at New Albany High School, OH. He’s been an educator for 20 years and was a 2013 NASSP Digital Principal of the Year. He coauthored What’s In Your Space? Five Steps to Better Classroom and School Design, with Mark White and Gary Sebach. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media