Finding the Courage to Do the Right Thing for All Kids
Rosa Isiah withDwight Carter
|The topic today is “moral imperative” and how we get the courage to do what we know is right for all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
July 25, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Dwight Carter is the Principal at New Albany High School, OH. He’s been an educator for 20 years and was a 2013 NASSP Digital Principal of the Year. He coauthored What’s In Your Space? Five Steps to Better Classroom and School Design, with Mark White and Gary Sebach. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media