Finding the Right Tech Tools for Teaching Social Studies
Larry Ferlazzo with Sarah Cooper, Ken Halla
In this episode, we look at the best education technology tools for teaching social studies and how to use them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 757 1
April 8, 2019 Classroom Q and A
Sarah Cooper teaches eighth-grade U.S. history and is dean of studies at Flintridge Preparatory School, a 7-12 independent school near Los Angeles. She is the author of Making History Mine: Meaningful Connections for Grades 5-9 and also writes frequently for MiddleWeb’s Future of History blog. Ken Halla is the eLearning Coordinator for the 10th largest school district in the US and runs a 4000 student school. Before he was a long time teacher, he wrote Deeper Learning Through Technology: Using the Cloud to Individualize Instruction.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media