Finding the Right Tech Tools for Teaching Social Studies
Larry Ferlazzo with Sarah Cooper, Ken Halla
|In this episode, we look at the best education technology tools for teaching social studies and how to use them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 763 1
Sarah Cooper teaches eighth-grade U.S. history and is dean of studies at Flintridge Preparatory School, a 7-12 independent school near Los Angeles. She is the author of Making History Mine: Meaningful Connections for Grades 5-9 and also writes frequently for MiddleWeb’s Future of History blog. Ken Halla is the eLearning Coordinator for the 10th largest school district in the US and runs a 4000 student school. Before he was a long time teacher, he wrote Deeper Learning Through Technology: Using the Cloud to Individualize Instruction.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media