Finding the Right Tech Tools for Teaching Social Studies
Larry Ferlazzo with Sarah Cooper, Ken Halla
|In this episode, we look at the best education technology tools for teaching social studies and how to use them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 769 1
Sarah Cooper teaches eighth-grade U.S. history and is dean of studies at Flintridge Preparatory School, a 7-12 independent school near Los Angeles. She is the author of Making History Mine: Meaningful Connections for Grades 5-9 and also writes frequently for MiddleWeb’s Future of History blog. Ken Halla is the eLearning Coordinator for the 10th largest school district in the US and runs a 4000 student school. Before he was a long time teacher, he wrote Deeper Learning Through Technology: Using the Cloud to Individualize Instruction.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media