Finding the Right Tech Tools for Teaching Social Studies
Larry Ferlazzo with Sarah Cooper, Ken Halla
In this episode, we look at the best education technology tools for teaching social studies and how to use them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 761 1
April 8, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Sarah Cooper teaches eighth-grade U.S. history and is dean of studies at Flintridge Preparatory School, a 7-12 independent school near Los Angeles. She is the author of Making History Mine: Meaningful Connections for Grades 5-9 and also writes frequently for MiddleWeb’s Future of History blog. Ken Halla is the eLearning Coordinator for the 10th largest school district in the US and runs a 4000 student school. Before he was a long time teacher, he wrote Deeper Learning Through Technology: Using the Cloud to Individualize Instruction.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media