Finding the Right Tech Tools for Teaching Social Studies
Larry Ferlazzo with Sarah Cooper, Ken Halla
In this episode, we look at the best education technology tools for teaching social studies and how to use them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 757 1
April 8, 2019 Classroom Q and A
Sarah Cooper teaches eighth-grade U.S. history and is dean of studies at Flintridge Preparatory School, a 7-12 independent school near Los Angeles. She is the author of Making History Mine: Meaningful Connections for Grades 5-9 and also writes frequently for MiddleWeb’s Future of History blog. Ken Halla is the eLearning Coordinator for the 10th largest school district in the US and runs a 4000 student school. Before he was a long time teacher, he wrote Deeper Learning Through Technology: Using the Cloud to Individualize Instruction.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media