Finding the Time (and the Energy) to Be an Effective Teacher
Jon Harper with James Clear
James takes us on another adventure in developing the habits and creating the environments that will give us the time and energy to be more effective.
Share 270 0
September 16, 2019 Teachers' Aid
James Clear is an author, entrepreneur, and photographer. He is the New York Times Bestseller of Atomic Habits and creator of the Habits Academy.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media