Finding the Viable Paths to Education Equity
Rosa Isiah with Christina Torres
|Education equity is not only difficult to achieve, it’s hard to define and discuss. Join us as we try to define the path forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 18, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Christina Torres is the seventh and ninth grade English teacher at University Laboratory School in Honolulu Hawaii. He’s also a writer for Edweek and an education consultant (www.christinatorres.org). Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media