Finding the Viable Paths to Education Equity
Rosa Isiah with Christina Torres
|Education equity is not only difficult to achieve, it’s hard to define and discuss. Join us as we try to define the path forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 18, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Christina Torres is the seventh and ninth grade English teacher at University Laboratory School in Honolulu Hawaii. He’s also a writer for Edweek and an education consultant (www.christinatorres.org). Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media