Finding the Viable Paths to Education Equity
Rosa Isiah with Christina Torres
|Education equity is not only difficult to achieve, it’s hard to define and discuss. Join us as we try to define the path forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 18, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Christina Torres is the seventh and ninth grade English teacher at University Laboratory School in Honolulu Hawaii. He’s also a writer for Edweek and an education consultant (www.christinatorres.org). Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media