Finding the Viable Paths to Education Equity
Rosa Isiah with Christina Torres
|Education equity is not only difficult to achieve, it’s hard to define and discuss. Join us as we try to define the path forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 18, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Christina Torres is the seventh and ninth grade English teacher at University Laboratory School in Honolulu Hawaii. He’s also a writer for Edweek and an education consultant (www.christinatorres.org). Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media