Finding the Viable Paths to Education Equity
Rosa Isiah with Christina Torres
|Education equity is not only difficult to achieve, it’s hard to define and discuss. Join us as we try to define the path forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 18, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Christina Torres is the seventh and ninth grade English teacher at University Laboratory School in Honolulu Hawaii. He’s also a writer for Edweek and an education consultant (www.christinatorres.org). Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media