Finding Time to Do More of What Matters in Your Classroom
Olympia Williams with Jenny Edwards, PhD
Many educators are in a never-ending battle with time. Join us as we talk about how to find the time to do what matters most for your students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 12.6K 0
March 9, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jenny Edwards, PhD, has taught at the elementary, middle school, and university levels. Presently, Jenny is teaching doctoral students in the School of Educational Leadership and Change at Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara. She is the author of the ASCD books Time to Teach: How do I get organized and work smarter? and Inviting Students to Learn: 100 Tips for Talking Effectively with Your Students. Olympia Williams is an elementary school principal in Columbus, OH and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media