Finding Time to Do More of What Matters in Your Classroom
Olympia Williams with Jenny Edwards, PhD
Many educators are in a never-ending battle with time. Join us as we talk about how to find the time to do what matters most for your students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 12.6K 0
March 9, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jenny Edwards, PhD, has taught at the elementary, middle school, and university levels. Presently, Jenny is teaching doctoral students in the School of Educational Leadership and Change at Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara. She is the author of the ASCD books Time to Teach: How do I get organized and work smarter? and Inviting Students to Learn: 100 Tips for Talking Effectively with Your Students. Olympia Williams is an elementary school principal in Columbus, OH and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media