Finding Your Zen: Managing the Stress of the Classroom
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Theodora Pap
Stress and burnout are pandemic in education. How can you find peace in the midst of the demands we all face?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.3K 0
July 22, 2016 Educators Channel
Theodora Pap is an educational consultant at Hyphen SA, EFL and DaF teacher, blogger in Greece. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, elearning specialist, and the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers: Small Steps to Transform Your Teaching.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media