Finding Your Zen: Managing the Stress of the Classroom
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Theodora Pap
Stress and burnout are pandemic in education. How can you find peace in the midst of the demands we all face?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.3K 0
July 22, 2016 Educators Channel
Theodora Pap is an educational consultant at Hyphen SA, EFL and DaF teacher, blogger in Greece. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, elearning specialist, and the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers: Small Steps to Transform Your Teaching.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media