Finding Your Zen: Managing the Stress of the Classroom
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Theodora Pap
Stress and burnout are pandemic in education. How can you find peace in the midst of the demands we all face?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.3K 0
July 22, 2016 Educators Channel
Theodora Pap is an educational consultant at Hyphen SA, EFL and DaF teacher, blogger in Greece. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, elearning specialist, and the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers: Small Steps to Transform Your Teaching.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media