Finding Your Zen: Managing the Stress of the Classroom
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Theodora Pap
Stress and burnout are pandemic in education. How can you find peace in the midst of the demands we all face?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.3K 0
July 22, 2016 Educators Channel
Theodora Pap is an educational consultant at Hyphen SA, EFL and DaF teacher, blogger in Greece. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, elearning specialist, and the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers: Small Steps to Transform Your Teaching.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media