Finish This Statement: Faculty Meetings Would Be Better If…
Tom Whitby with David Buck and Harvey Alvy
Beyond professional development, faculty meetings are among the areas of school life that teachers would love to see improved. This week we asked for suggestions.
Share 102 0
December 10, 2019 EdChat Radio
David Buck is a Professor of English at Howard Community College in Columbia, MD, teaching composition and literature. From 2010-2014, he served as Director of eLearning. His professional interests include educational technology, OER, mastery-based learning, and innovative pedagogy. Harvey Alvy has served as a teacher, principal, and university professor, and was honored to be a National Distinguished Principal. He is the author of Fighting for Change in Your School: How to Avoid Fads and Focus on Substance, and co-author of Learning From Lincoln: Leadership Practices for School Success.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media