Fire! Will Your Family Know What to Do?
Meri-K Appy with Dr. Charlotte Hendricks
|Fires often breakout suddenly, unexpectedly and can travel quickly. The time to ensure that your family knows what to do is now. This segment covers the basics your family needs to know to safely survive a home-based fire.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Dr. Charlotte Hendrick’s Web Site
Share 2.0K 0
May 8, 2009 Child Health and Safety
Meri-K Appy, President, joined the Home Safety Council (HSC) in 2003, and has redefined the organization’s mission and strategic vision with a sharp focus on organizational partnerships to reduce home injuries. Prior to joining HSC, Meri-K served as Vice President for Public Education at the nonprofit National Fire Protection Association.
More from Charlotte Hendricks
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media