Five Benefits of Encouraging Learning Beyond the Classroom
Don Wettrick with Susan Wiersema
Internships and apprenticeships are not new, but they are taking on new significance. Tune in as we talk about the role of learning beyond the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 24, 2014 InnovatED
Susan Wiersema is the Internship Coordinator at Noblesville High School in Noblesville Indiana. She has been in education for thirty years where she has served in Special Education and Career Development. You can find her on Twitter at @NHSInternships.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media