Five Benefits of Encouraging Learning Beyond the Classroom
Don Wettrick with Susan Wiersema
Internships and apprenticeships are not new, but they are taking on new significance. Tune in as we talk about the role of learning beyond the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 24, 2014 InnovatED
Susan Wiersema is the Internship Coordinator at Noblesville High School in Noblesville Indiana. She has been in education for thirty years where she has served in Special Education and Career Development. You can find her on Twitter at @NHSInternships.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media