Five Benefits of Encouraging Learning Beyond the Classroom
Don Wettrick with Susan Wiersema
Internships and apprenticeships are not new, but they are taking on new significance. Tune in as we talk about the role of learning beyond the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 24, 2014 InnovatED
Susan Wiersema is the Internship Coordinator at Noblesville High School in Noblesville Indiana. She has been in education for thirty years where she has served in Special Education and Career Development. You can find her on Twitter at @NHSInternships.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media