Five Commonly Accepted Myths About Education Technology
Dr. Rachael George with Matt Renwick
Join us as we debunk some inaccurate, but commonly held beliefs about education technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 21.4K 0
March 24, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Matt Renwick is an elementary school principal in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, and the author of the ASCD Arias, 5 Myths About Classroom Technology. Matt regularly posts on his award-winning blog Reading by Example. ASCD Emerging Leader Dr. Rachael George is Principal of Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media