Five Commonly Accepted Myths About Education Technology
Dr. Rachael George with Matt Renwick
Join us as we debunk some inaccurate, but commonly held beliefs about education technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 21.4K 0
March 24, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Matt Renwick is an elementary school principal in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, and the author of the ASCD Arias, 5 Myths About Classroom Technology. Matt regularly posts on his award-winning blog Reading by Example. ASCD Emerging Leader Dr. Rachael George is Principal of Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media