Five Commonly Accepted Myths About Education Technology
Dr. Rachael George with Matt Renwick
Join us as we debunk some inaccurate, but commonly held beliefs about education technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 21.4K 0
March 24, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Matt Renwick is an elementary school principal in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, and the author of the ASCD Arias, 5 Myths About Classroom Technology. Matt regularly posts on his award-winning blog Reading by Example. ASCD Emerging Leader Dr. Rachael George is Principal of Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media