Five Commonly Accepted Myths About Education Technology
Dr. Rachael George with Matt Renwick
Join us as we debunk some inaccurate, but commonly held beliefs about education technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 21.4K 0
March 24, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Matt Renwick is an elementary school principal in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, and the author of the ASCD Arias, 5 Myths About Classroom Technology. Matt regularly posts on his award-winning blog Reading by Example. ASCD Emerging Leader Dr. Rachael George is Principal of Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media