Five? Eight? Sixteen? When to Talk to Junior About Sex?
Thomas Fitch, M.D.& Mary Flo Ridley
|So when are you planning to have “the talk?” You know the one where you finally begin to let your child in on the big secret we adults have been keeping from them. Some say earlier is better, while others worry about prematurely exposing innocent children to inappropriate discussions. So when is the best time and how will you know when your child is ready? Most importantly, when the moment is right will you be ready?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Dr. Meg Meekers Web Site
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Sex Education 2.0
Thomas Fitch, M.D., F.A.A.P., co author of: Questions Kids ask About Sex, and Mary Flo Ridley, authoer of Simple Truths: A Simple , Natural Way to Discussing Sex with Your Children.
More from Meg Meeker
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media