Five? Eight? Sixteen? When to Talk to Junior About Sex?
Thomas Fitch, M.D.& Mary Flo Ridley
|So when are you planning to have “the talk?” You know the one where you finally begin to let your child in on the big secret we adults have been keeping from them. Some say earlier is better, while others worry about prematurely exposing innocent children to inappropriate discussions. So when is the best time and how will you know when your child is ready? Most importantly, when the moment is right will you be ready?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Dr. Meg Meekers Web Site
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Sex Education 2.0
Thomas Fitch, M.D., F.A.A.P., co author of: Questions Kids ask About Sex, and Mary Flo Ridley, authoer of Simple Truths: A Simple , Natural Way to Discussing Sex with Your Children.
More from Meg Meeker
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media