Five Essential Qualities for the Model School Leader
Dan Domenech withThomas S. Tucker, Ph.D.
Our guest is the AASA 2016 Superintendent of the Year. Join us as we discuss the five qualities of a model school leader.
#suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
April 1, 2016 School Administrators Radio
Thomas S. Tucker, Ph.D. Superintendent, Princeton City School District and AASA 2016 National Superintendent of the Year. Dr. Tucker has been a trailblazer and mentor in the field of education, has received a myriad of awards and is active in many organizations. In 2006, he became the first and is the only African-American to hold an upper-level administrative post in the Hilliard City School District when he was named director of Secondary Curriculum.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media