Five Essential Qualities for the Model School Leader
Dan Domenech withThomas S. Tucker, Ph.D.
Our guest is the AASA 2016 Superintendent of the Year. Join us as we discuss the five qualities of a model school leader.
#suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
April 1, 2016 School Administrators Radio
Thomas S. Tucker, Ph.D. Superintendent, Princeton City School District and AASA 2016 National Superintendent of the Year. Dr. Tucker has been a trailblazer and mentor in the field of education, has received a myriad of awards and is active in many organizations. In 2006, he became the first and is the only African-American to hold an upper-level administrative post in the Hilliard City School District when he was named director of Secondary Curriculum.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media