Five Essential Qualities for the Model School Leader
Dan Domenech withThomas S. Tucker, Ph.D.
Our guest is the AASA 2016 Superintendent of the Year. Join us as we discuss the five qualities of a model school leader.
#suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
April 1, 2016 School Administrators Radio
Thomas S. Tucker, Ph.D. Superintendent, Princeton City School District and AASA 2016 National Superintendent of the Year. Dr. Tucker has been a trailblazer and mentor in the field of education, has received a myriad of awards and is active in many organizations. In 2006, he became the first and is the only African-American to hold an upper-level administrative post in the Hilliard City School District when he was named director of Secondary Curriculum.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media