Five Keys to Better Student Projects
Katrina Stevens, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment of #edtechchat, we review the highlights of the the 1 /6/14 #Edtechchat on student content creation and better project-based learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 13, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Tony Vincent, @tonyvincent, is a former fifth grade teacher turned educational technology consultant. He’s worked with teachers in 38 states and in multiple countries. Susan M. Bearden, Twitter @s_bearden and @HTEATech, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media