Five Keys to Better Student Projects
Katrina Stevens, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment of #edtechchat, we review the highlights of the the 1 /6/14 #Edtechchat on student content creation and better project-based learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 13, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Tony Vincent, @tonyvincent, is a former fifth grade teacher turned educational technology consultant. He’s worked with teachers in 38 states and in multiple countries. Susan M. Bearden, Twitter @s_bearden and @HTEATech, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media