Five Keys to Better Student Projects
Katrina Stevens, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment of #edtechchat, we review the highlights of the the 1 /6/14 #Edtechchat on student content creation and better project based learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
January 13, 2014 EdTech Radio
Tony Vincent, @tonyvincent, is a former fifth grade teacher turned educational technology consultant. He’s worked with teachers in 38 states and in multiple countries. Susan M. Bearden, Twitter @s_bearden and @HTEATech, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media