Five Keys to Better Student Projects
Katrina Stevens, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment of #edtechchat, we review the highlights of the the 1 /6/14 #Edtechchat on student content creation and better project based learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
January 13, 2014 EdTech Radio
Tony Vincent, @tonyvincent, is a former fifth grade teacher turned educational technology consultant. He’s worked with teachers in 38 states and in multiple countries. Susan M. Bearden, Twitter @s_bearden and @HTEATech, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media