Five Steps to Stimulating Thoughtful Classroom Discussions
Rachael George with Jackie Acree Walsh and Beth Dankert Sattes
Our guests wrote an award-winning book on facilitating thoughtful,meaningful and engaging discussions among students. Join us to learn the fundamentals.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 18.6K 0
November 10, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jackie Acree Walsh and Beth Dankert Sattes are co-authors of the award-winning book, Questioning for Classroom Discussion: Purposeful Speaking, Engaged Listening, Deep Thinking (ASCD). Walsh is an independent educational consultant and the lead consultant for the Alabama Best Practices Center. Sattes consults through her business, Enthused Learning, primarily in the area of effective questioning in K–12 classrooms. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media