Five Teaching Strategies That Drive Higher Order Thinking
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withEmily Lopez
Our guest teaches at a HOT school, where the focus is developing higher order thinking.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 1
October 30, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Emily Lopez is just ending her 7 year tenure as Principal of Columbus Magnet School in Norwalk, CT. She joined the LilySarahGrace Fund as Executive Director Programs, responsible for the development and implementation of professional development in Arts Infused Inquiry Based Learning (AIIBL). Emily is also a wife, mother of two pre-school children, and strong advocate for ingenuitive public education for all children.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media