Five Teaching Strategies That Drive Higher Order Thinking
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withEmily Lopez
Our guest teaches at a HOT school, where the focus is developing higher order thinking.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 1
October 30, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Emily Lopez is just ending her 7 year tenure as Principal of Columbus Magnet School in Norwalk, CT. She joined the LilySarahGrace Fund as Executive Director Programs, responsible for the development and implementation of professional development in Arts Infused Inquiry Based Learning (AIIBL). Emily is also a wife, mother of two pre-school children, and strong advocate for ingenuitive public education for all children.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media