Five Teaching Strategies That Drive Higher Order Thinking
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withEmily Lopez
Our guest teaches at a HOT school, where the focus is developing higher order thinking.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
October 30, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Emily Lopez is just ending her 7 year tenure as Principal of Columbus Magnet School in Norwalk, CT. She joined the LilySarahGrace Fund as Executive Director Programs, responsible for the development and implementation of professional development in Arts Infused Inquiry Based Learning (AIIBL). Emily is also a wife, mother of two pre-school children, and strong advocate for ingenuitive public education for all children.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media