Five Teaching Strategies That Drive Higher Order Thinking
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withEmily Lopez
Our guest teaches at a HOT school, where the focus is developing higher order thinking.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
October 30, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Emily Lopez is just ending her 7 year tenure as Principal of Columbus Magnet School in Norwalk, CT. She joined the LilySarahGrace Fund as Executive Director Programs, responsible for the development and implementation of professional development in Arts Infused Inquiry Based Learning (AIIBL). Emily is also a wife, mother of two pre-school children, and strong advocate for ingenuitive public education for all children.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media