Five Things You Should Know About Culturally Responsive Instruction
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withDr. Anna Baldwin
Teaching to and from different cultural perspectives is becoming increasingly important. Why does culturally responsive instruction matter? What is required to do it well?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
July 31, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Dr. Anna Baldwin teaches high school English at Arlee High School on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Western Montana. She has taught for 16 years and is the 2014 Montana Teacher of the Year.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media