Five Things You Should Know About Culturally Responsive Instruction
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withDr. Anna Baldwin
Teaching to and from different cultural perspectives is becoming increasingly important. Why does culturally responsive instruction matter? What is required to do it well?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
July 31, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Dr. Anna Baldwin teaches high school English at Arlee High School on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Western Montana. She has taught for 16 years and is the 2014 Montana Teacher of the Year.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media