Five Things You Should Know About Culturally Responsive Instruction
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withDr. Anna Baldwin
Teaching to and from different cultural perspectives is becoming increasingly important. Why does culturally responsive instruction matter? What is required to do it well?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
July 31, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Dr. Anna Baldwin teaches high school English at Arlee High School on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Western Montana. She has taught for 16 years and is the 2014 Montana Teacher of the Year.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media