Five Ways Technology Is Reinventing Project-Based Learning
Tom Murray, Todd Nesloney and Amanda Dykes
In this segment wetake a look at project-based learning and how technology is opening up new possibilities for learning by doing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
February 18, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Amanda Dykes is a Science and Tech Ed/STEM teacher in Birmingham, AL. She has degrees in technology integration. Todd Nesloney is a 5th grade teacher in Waller, TX. He is one of the National School Board Association’s 20 to Watch. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media