Five Ways Technology Is Reinventing Project-Based Learning
Tom Murray, Todd Nesloney and Amanda Dykes
In this segment wetake a look at project-based learning and how technology is opening up new possibilities for learning by doing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
February 18, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Amanda Dykes is a Science and Tech Ed/STEM teacher in Birmingham, AL. She has degrees in technology integration. Todd Nesloney is a 5th grade teacher in Waller, TX. He is one of the National School Board Association’s 20 to Watch. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media