Five Ways Technology Is Reinventing Project-Based Learning
Tom Murray, Todd Nesloney and Amanda Dykes
In this segment we take a look at project-based learning and how technology is opening up new possibilities for learning by doing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
February 18, 2014 Blended Learning
Amanda Dykes is a Science and Tech Ed/STEM teacher in Birmingham, AL. She has degrees in technology integration. Todd Nesloney is a 5th grade teacher in Waller, TX. He is one of the National School Board Association’s 20 to Watch. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media