Five Ways Technology Is Reinventing Project-Based Learning
Tom Murray, Todd Nesloney and Amanda Dykes
In this segment we take a look at project-based learning and how technology is opening up new possibilities for learning by doing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
February 18, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Amanda Dykes is a Science and Tech Ed/STEM teacher in Birmingham, AL. She has degrees in technology integration. Todd Nesloney is a 5th grade teacher in Waller, TX. He is one of the National School Board Association’s 20 to Watch. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media