Five Ways Technology Is Reinventing Project-Based Learning
Tom Murray, Todd Nesloney and Amanda Dykes
In this segment we take a look at project-based learning and how technology is opening up new possibilities for learning by doing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
February 18, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Amanda Dykes is a Science and Tech Ed/STEM teacher in Birmingham, AL. She has degrees in technology integration. Todd Nesloney is a 5th grade teacher in Waller, TX. He is one of the National School Board Association’s 20 to Watch. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media