Five Ways to Create Healthier Learning Environments in Schools
Dan Domenech withHowell Wechsler, EdD, MPH
The data is clear, health impacts student achievement. In this segment we look at ways to improve student health by improving school climates.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
December 9, 2014 School Administrators Radio
Howell Wechsler, EdD, MPH, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Alliance for a Healthier Generation, is a national expert on childhood obesity, having previously served as the Director of the Division of Adolescent and School Health (DASH) at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media