Five Ways to End the School Year Well, Even If…
Larry Ferlazzo with Pernille Ripp, Jeremy Adams and Al Gonzalez
Tune in for some great ways to end the school year, and practices to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
April 13, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Mass consumer of incredible books, Pernille Ripp, helps students discover their superpower as a 7th-grade teacher in Oregon, Wisconsin. She opens up her educational practices and beliefs to the world on her blog www.pernillesripp.com, through her books on student engagement. Al Gonzalez is a 6th grade Science Teacher working at Chimacum Middle School. He is an Early Adolescent Generalist National Board Certified Teacher who has been teaching kids in grades 4 through 8 for the past 25 years.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media