Five Ways to End the School Year Well, Even If…
Larry Ferlazzo with Pernille Ripp, Jeremy Adams and Al Gonzalez
Tune in for some great ways to end the school year, and practices to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
April 13, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Mass consumer of incredible books, Pernille Ripp, helps students discover their superpower as a 7th-grade teacher in Oregon, Wisconsin. She opens up her educational practices and beliefs to the world on her blog www.pernillesripp.com, through her books on student engagement. Al Gonzalez is a 6th grade Science Teacher working at Chimacum Middle School. He is an Early Adolescent Generalist National Board Certified Teacher who has been teaching kids in grades 4 through 8 for the past 25 years.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media