Five Ways to End the School Year Well, Even If…
Larry Ferlazzo with Pernille Ripp, Jeremy Adams and Al Gonzalez
Tune in for some great ways to end the school year, and practices to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
April 13, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Mass consumer of incredible books, Pernille Ripp, helps students discover their superpower as a 7th-grade teacher in Oregon, Wisconsin. She opens up her educational practices and beliefs to the world on her blog www.pernillesripp.com, through her books on student engagement. Al Gonzalez is a 6th grade Science Teacher working at Chimacum Middle School. He is an Early Adolescent Generalist National Board Certified Teacher who has been teaching kids in grades 4 through 8 for the past 25 years.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media