Five Ways to Leverage Technology to Meet the Common Core Standards
Vicki Davis with Ben Rimes
Our guest is passionate about education technology and joins us in this segment to share some of the ways he’s using technology to meet the common core standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
March 26, 2014 Blended Learning
Ben Rimes in an educational technologist in Michigan. He blogs, tweets, and consults with teachers about technology in the classroom, digital storytelling, and social media.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media