Five Ways to Leverage Technology to Meet the Common Core Standards
Vicki Davis with Ben Rimes
Our guest is passionate about education technology and joins us in this segment to share some of the ways he’susing technology to meet the Common Core standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
March 26, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Ben Rimes in an educational technologist in Michigan. He blogs, tweets, and consults with teachers about technology in the classroom, digital storytelling, and social media.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media