Five Ways to Leverage Technology to Meet the Common Core Standards
Vicki Davis with Ben Rimes
Our guest is passionate about education technology and joins us in this segment to share some of the ways he’susing technology to meet the Common Core standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
March 26, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Ben Rimes in an educational technologist in Michigan. He blogs, tweets, and consults with teachers about technology in the classroom, digital storytelling, and social media.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media