Five Ways to Overcome the STEM Gender Gap
Susan M. Bearden with Dr. Joan McGettigan
Join us as we talk about why female particpation in STEM is so low and how we can overcome the gender gap.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 1
March 8, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Dr. Joan McGettigan is the Director of Educational and Information Technology at North Broward Preparatory School, a PK-12 school of approximately 1,400 day and boarding students. She has spoken at numerous conferences and symposiums including ISTE, FETC and FCIS. She is the mother of teenage twins, 3 dogs and is a passionate learner. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media