Five Ways to Overcome the STEM Gender Gap
Susan M. Bearden with Dr. Joan McGettigan
Join us as we talk about why female particpation in STEM is so low and how we can overcome the gender gap.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 1
March 8, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Dr. Joan McGettigan is the Director of Educational and Information Technology at North Broward Preparatory School, a PK-12 school of approximately 1,400 day and boarding students. She has spoken at numerous conferences and symposiums including ISTE, FETC and FCIS. She is the mother of teenage twins, 3 dogs and is a passionate learner. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media