Five Ways to Overcome the STEM Gender Gap
Susan M. Bearden with Dr. Joan McGettigan
Join us as we talk about why female particpation in STEM is so low and how we can overcome the gender gap.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 1
March 8, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Dr. Joan McGettigan is the Director of Educational and Information Technology at North Broward Preparatory School, a PK-12 school of approximately 1,400 day and boarding students. She has spoken at numerous conferences and symposiums including ISTE, FETC and FCIS. She is the mother of teenage twins, 3 dogs and is a passionate learner. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media