Flipped Classrooms: Connecting the Research to Practice
Jon Bergmann with Raul Santiago, Ph.D.
Join us for an update on efforts to connect flipped learning research to flipped classrooms in Spain.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
July 25, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Raul Santiago PhD in Education. He is currently Professor in the Education Department at the University of La Rioja. He has been head of the Multimedia Resources Area at the same University and Director of the Languages Centre at the Public University of Navarra. He has taken part as a consultant in national and European projects on ICT applications in education. Rau´l is also director of the Master in Emerging Methodologies and Technologies Applied to Education. Founder of www.theflippedclassroom.es. Twitter: https://twitter.com/santiagoraul
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media