Flipped Classrooms: Connecting the Research to Practice
Jon Bergmann with Raul Santiago, Ph.D.
Join us for an update on efforts to connect flipped learning research to flipped classrooms in Spain.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
July 25, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Raul Santiago PhD in Education. He is currently Professor in the Education Department at the University of La Rioja. He has been head of the Multimedia Resources Area at the same University and Director of the Languages Centre at the Public University of Navarra. He has taken part as a consultant in national and European projects on ICT applications in education. Rau´l is also director of the Master in Emerging Methodologies and Technologies Applied to Education. Founder of www.theflippedclassroom.es. Twitter: https://twitter.com/santiagoraul
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media