Flipped Classrooms: Connecting the Research to Practice
Jon Bergmann with Raul Santiago, Ph.D.
Join us for an update on efforts to connect flipped learning research to flipped classrooms in Spain.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
July 25, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Raul Santiago PhD in Education. He is currently Professor in the Education Department at the University of La Rioja. He has been head of the Multimedia Resources Area at the same University and Director of the Languages Centre at the Public University of Navarra. He has taken part as a consultant in national and European projects on ICT applications in education. Rau´l is also director of the Master in Emerging Methodologies and Technologies Applied to Education. Founder of www.theflippedclassroom.es. Twitter: https://twitter.com/santiagoraul
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media