Flipped Classrooms: Connecting the Research to Practice
Jon Bergmann with Raul Santiago, Ph.D.
Join us for an update on efforts to connect flipped learning research to flipped classrooms in Spain.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
July 25, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Raul Santiago PhD in Education. He is currently Professor in the Education Department at the University of La Rioja. He has been head of the Multimedia Resources Area at the same University and Director of the Languages Centre at the Public University of Navarra. He has taken part as a consultant in national and European projects on ICT applications in education. Rau´l is also director of the Master in Emerging Methodologies and Technologies Applied to Education. Founder of www.theflippedclassroom.es. Twitter: https://twitter.com/santiagoraul
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media