Flipped Classrooms Spreading Rapidly in Iceland, May Become First to Flip a Whole Nation
Jon Bergmann and Hjalmar Arnason
Find out why the flipped classroom is catching on more quickly in Iceland than in other countries and why Iceland may be the first nation to flip all of its classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 21, 2013 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Hjalmar Arnason is General Manager at Keilir - Atlantic Center of Excellence. He was previously a Principal at Suðurnes Comprehensive College and a Member of the Icelandic parliament and Member of Council of Europe.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media