Flipped Classrooms Spreading Rapidly in Iceland, May Become First to Flip a Whole Nation
Jon Bergmann and Hjalmar Arnason
Find out why the flipped classroom is catching on more quickly in Iceland than in other countries and why Iceland may be the first nation to flip all of its classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 21, 2013 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Hjalmar Arnason is General Manager at Keilir - Atlantic Center of Excellence. He was previously a Principal at Suðurnes Comprehensive College and a Member of the Icelandic parliament and Member of Council of Europe.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media