Awareness of Flipped Learning 3.0 Reaches the Arabic World
Jon Bergmann with Atef Hmaid, Ph.D.
|As Flipped Learning continues to accelerate in countries around the world, we spend a few moments with a professor who is using Flipped Learning in Jordan. He recently shared with us his epiphany about the difference between Flipped Learning 1.0 and Flipped Learning 3.0.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 11, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Atef Hmaid, PhD in Educational Technology at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. He is the author of five books including, Flipped Learning, Digital Instructional Design. He served as a Dean, dean assistant, head of curriculum and teaching department in several universities.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media