Awareness of Flipped Learning 3.0 Reaches the Arabic World
Jon Bergmann with Atef Hmaid, Ph.D.
|As Flipped Learning continues to accelerate in countries around the world, we spend a few moments with a professor who is using Flipped Learning in Jordan. He recently shared with us his epiphany about the difference between Flipped Learning 1.0 and Flipped Learning 3.0.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 11, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Atef Hmaid, PhD in Educational Technology at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. He is the author of five books including, Flipped Learning, Digital Instructional Design. He served as a Dean, dean assistant, head of curriculum and teaching department in several universities.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media