Awareness of Flipped Learning 3.0 Reaches the Arabic World
Jon Bergmann with Atef Hmaid, Ph.D.
|As Flipped Learning continues to accelerate in countries around the world, we spend a few moments with a professor who is using Flipped Learning in Jordan. He recently shared with us his epiphany about the difference between Flipped Learning 1.0 and Flipped Learning 3.0.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 11, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Atef Hmaid, PhD in Educational Technology at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. He is the author of five books including, Flipped Learning, Digital Instructional Design. He served as a Dean, dean assistant, head of curriculum and teaching department in several universities.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media