Flipped Learning in Finland: Making a Good School System Great
Jon Bergmann withOlli-Pekka Heinonen
The former Minister of Education in Finland drops in totalk about evolving a world-class education system.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
February 2, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Olli-Pekka Heinonen is working as a State Secretary at the Ministry of Finance of Finland. He is also responsible as a State Secretary of the portfolios of Ministry of Education and Culture, Ministry of Internal Affairs, and Ministry of Foreign Trade and Development. Before that he acted as a State Secretary at the Prime Minister’s Office and was responsible for organising and leading the Prime Minister’s Office.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media