Flipped Learning in Finland: Making a Good School System Great
Jon Bergmann withOlli-Pekka Heinonen
The former Minister of Education in Finland drops in totalk about evolving a world-class education system.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
February 2, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Olli-Pekka Heinonen is working as a State Secretary at the Ministry of Finance of Finland. He is also responsible as a State Secretary of the portfolios of Ministry of Education and Culture, Ministry of Internal Affairs, and Ministry of Foreign Trade and Development. Before that he acted as a State Secretary at the Prime Minister’s Office and was responsible for organising and leading the Prime Minister’s Office.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media