Flipped Learning with Facebook: What the Flip?
Jon Bergmann withMatt Lambert, Max Pearson
Join us as we talk with two educators about why they do Flipped Learning with Facebook, why it makes flipping easyand avoiding the pitfalls.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 990 0
September 29, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Matt Lambert is currently in his 11th year of teaching Physical Education and Health at a secondary school called Heretaunga College in Upper Hutt, New Zealand. He is the Head of a department of six innovative flippers and runs a Facebook page called the ‘PE Gear Shed’ which allows PE teachers from New Zealand and around the world to share, discuss, collaborate and form connections. Max Pearson is been a Secondary School Physical Education teacher (Ages 13-18) for the past 7 years. He operates an online flipped personal training resource called ‘MadeFitness’ which allows athletes and non-athletes from around the world to learn about how to train successfully in the gym.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media