Flipped Learning with Facebook: What the Flip?
Jon Bergmann withMatt Lambert, Max Pearson
|Join us as we talk with two educators about why they do Flipped Learning with Facebook, why it makes flipping easyand avoiding the pitfalls.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 992 0
September 29, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Matt Lambert is currently in his 11th year of teaching Physical Education and Health at a secondary school called Heretaunga College in Upper Hutt, New Zealand. He is the Head of a department of six innovative flippers and runs a Facebook page called the ‘PE Gear Shed’ which allows PE teachers from New Zealand and around the world to share, discuss, collaborate and form connections. Max Pearson is been a Secondary School Physical Education teacher (Ages 13-18) for the past 7 years. He operates an online flipped personal training resource called ‘MadeFitness’ which allows athletes and non-athletes from around the world to learn about how to train successfully in the gym.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media