Flipped Mastery Learning: An Insanely Simple Guide
Jon Bergmann with Cara Johnson
In this episode, our guest discusses the how-to’s of Flipped Mastery Learning along with the biggest mistakes you’ll want to avoid.
Share 77 0
September 1, 2019 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Cara Johnson authored the book An Insanely Simple Guide: Flipped Mastery Learning to share the Flipped-Mastery Learning model she used in her Biology and Anatomy classes. Dr. Johnson currently works as an Instructional Specialist for Allen Independence School district and is a triathlete, marathon runner, a wife and a mom to two beautiful kids, Austin and Ellie.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media