Flipped Options: Give Students Choice, If Bad Things Happen…
Jon Bergmann withAshley Fulmer
Our guest is passionate about giving students choice. In the segment she talks about the difference between choice and too much choice.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
August 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ashley Fulmer is a middle school science teacher at Sierra Middle School in Riverside, CA. She has been integrating technology and flipped learning for 3 years and was named RUSD’s Middle School Teacher of the Year - 2015.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media