Flipped Options: Give Students Choice, If Bad Things Happen…
Jon Bergmann withAshley Fulmer
Our guest is passionate about giving students choice. In the segment she talks about the difference between choice and too much choice.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
August 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ashley Fulmer is a middle school science teacher at Sierra Middle School in Riverside, CA. She has been integrating technology and flipped learning for 3 years and was named RUSD’s Middle School Teacher of the Year - 2015.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media