Flipped Options: Give Students Choice, If Bad Things Happen…
Jon Bergmann withAshley Fulmer
Our guest is passionate about giving students choice. In the segment she talks about the difference between choice and too much choice.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
August 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ashley Fulmer is a middle school science teacher at Sierra Middle School in Riverside, CA. She has been integrating technology and flipped learning for 3 years and was named RUSD’s Middle School Teacher of the Year - 2015.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media