Flipped Options: Give Students Choice, If Bad Things Happen…
Jon Bergmann withAshley Fulmer
Our guest is passionate about giving students choice. In the segment she talks about the difference between choice and too much choice.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
August 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ashley Fulmer is a middle school science teacher at Sierra Middle School in Riverside, CA. She has been integrating technology and flipped learning for 3 years and was named RUSD’s Middle School Teacher of the Year - 2015.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media