Flipped Options: Give Students Choice, If Bad Things Happen…
Jon Bergmann withAshley Fulmer
Our guest is passionate about giving students choice. In the segment she talks about the difference between choice and too much choice.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
August 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ashley Fulmer is a middle school science teacher at Sierra Middle School in Riverside, CA. She has been integrating technology and flipped learning for 3 years and was named RUSD’s Middle School Teacher of the Year - 2015.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media