Flipping a Ceramics Class: Less Talking, More Doing
Jon Bergmann with Rob Boriskin
Our guest has flipped his ceramics class. In the process, he discovered best practices all teachers can use.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 12, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Rob Boriskin - Ceramics Instructor Christian Brothers High School, Sacramento CA, since 2006. He has een doing and teaching ceramics since 1969, and though he has always enjoyed teaching ceramics, he has never enjoyed it as much as he does today and credits that increased enjoyment to having flipped his classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media