Flipping a Ceramics Class: Less Talking, More Doing
Jon Bergmann with Rob Boriskin
Our guest has flipped his ceramics class. In the process, he discovered best practices all teachers can use.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 12, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Rob Boriskin - Ceramics Instructor Christian Brothers High School, Sacramento CA, since 2006. He has een doing and teaching ceramics since 1969, and though he has always enjoyed teaching ceramics, he has never enjoyed it as much as he does today and credits that increased enjoyment to having flipped his classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media