Flipping a Ceramics Class: Less Talking, More Doing
Jon Bergmann with Rob Boriskin
Our guest has flipped his ceramics class. In the process, he discovered best practices all teachers can use.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 12, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Rob Boriskin - Ceramics Instructor Christian Brothers High School, Sacramento CA, since 2006. He has een doing and teaching ceramics since 1969, and though he has always enjoyed teaching ceramics, he has never enjoyed it as much as he does today and credits that increased enjoyment to having flipped his classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media