Flipping a Ceramics Class: Less Talking, More Doing
Jon Bergmann with Rob Boriskin
Our guest has flipped his ceramics class. In the process, he discovered best practices all teachers can use.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 12, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Rob Boriskin - Ceramics Instructor Christian Brothers High School, Sacramento CA, since 2006. He has een doing and teaching ceramics since 1969, and though he has always enjoyed teaching ceramics, he has never enjoyed it as much as he does today and credits that increased enjoyment to having flipped his classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media