Flipping a Dance Class… Really?
Jon Bergmann with Maura Pierannunzio-Herrera
In this segment we talk with a teacher who is testing the flipped class model to see if it can be successfully applied to teaching dance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
February 24, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Maura Pierannunzio-Herrera is a dance instructor in the private sector in Southern California. She is a candidate for a Masters of Teaching (Dance) from the Royal Academy of Dance.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media