Flipping a Dance Class… Really?
Jon Bergmann with Maura Pierannunzio-Herrera
In this segment we talk with a teacher who is testing the flipped class model to see if it can be successfully applied to teaching dance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
February 24, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Maura Pierannunzio-Herrera is a dance instructor in the private sector in Southern California. She is a candidate for a Masters of Teaching (Dance) from the Royal Academy of Dance.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media