Flipping a Dance Class… Really?
Jon Bergmann with Maura Pierannunzio-Herrera
In this segment we talk with a teacher who is testing the flipped class model to see if it can be successfully applied to teaching dance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
February 24, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Maura Pierannunzio-Herrera is a dance instructor in the private sector in Southern California. She is a candidate for a Masters of Teaching (Dance) from the Royal Academy of Dance.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media