Flipping a Dance Class… Really?
Jon Bergmann with Maura Pierannunzio-Herrera
In this segment we talk with a teacher who is testing the flipped class model to see if it can be successfully applied to teaching dance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
February 24, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Maura Pierannunzio-Herrera is a dance instructor in the private sector in Southern California. She is a candidate for a Masters of Teaching (Dance) from the Royal Academy of Dance.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media