Flipping a High School Dropout Recovery Class
Jon Bergmann and Mary Tsadi
This is a story about a teacher who flipped a program for impoverished students on the other side of the digital divide, who had dropped out of high school. The outcome is truly amazing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 2, 2013 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mary Tsadi is an ed tech enthusiast and science teacher using tech tools with the purpose to re-shape the educational journeys of at-risk students. She teaches high-school at an alternative center in San Benito, Texas.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media