Flipping a High School Dropout Recovery Class
Jon Bergmann and Mary Tsadi
This is a story about a teacher who flipped a program for impoverished students on the other side of the digital divide, who had dropped out of high school. The outcome is truly amazing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 2, 2013 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mary Tsadi is an ed tech enthusiast and science teacher using tech tools with the purpose to re-shape the educational journeys of at-risk students. She teaches high-school at an alternative center in San Benito, Texas.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media