Flipping Alone: Surmounting the Barriers to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with José Julián Prieto
Our guest was working in isolation trying to change instruction in his classroom. Then he discovered how to get more peers involved.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 571 0
January 6, 2019 Flipped Learning Worldwide
José Julián Prieto has a degree in History and Geography, specializing in archeology. He was a member of the archeology department of the University and of the CTI (Center for Information Technology), researching the application of computer technology in archaeological research> He was also listed as The 50 best trainers and coaches of Flipped Learning around the world.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media