Flipping Alone: Surmounting the Barriers to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with José Julián Prieto
Our guest was working in isolation trying to change instruction in his classroom. Then he discovered how to get more peers involved.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 570 0
January 6, 2019 Flipped Learning Worldwide
José Julián Prieto has a degree in History and Geography, specializing in archeology. He was a member of the archeology department of the University and of the CTI (Center for Information Technology), researching the application of computer technology in archaeological research> He was also listed as The 50 best trainers and coaches of Flipped Learning around the world.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media