Flipping Alone: Surmounting the Barriers to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with José Julián Prieto
Our guest was working in isolation trying to change instruction in his classroom. Then he discovered how to get more peers involved.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 568 0
January 6, 2019 Flipped Learning Worldwide
José Julián Prieto has a degree in History and Geography, specializing in archeology. He was a member of the archeology department of the University and of the CTI (Center for Information Technology), researching the application of computer technology in archaeological research> He was also listed as The 50 best trainers and coaches of Flipped Learning around the world.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media