Flipping Alone: Surmounting the Barriers to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with José Julián Prieto
Our guest was working in isolation trying to change instruction in his classroom. Then he discovered how to get more peers involved.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 573 0
January 6, 2019 Flipped Learning Worldwide
José Julián Prieto has a degree in History and Geography, specializing in archeology. He was a member of the archeology department of the University and of the CTI (Center for Information Technology), researching the application of computer technology in archaeological research> He was also listed as The 50 best trainers and coaches of Flipped Learning around the world.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media