Students Evaluating Teachers: A Good Idea?
Larry Ferlazzo with Kathy Dyer, Roxanna Elden, Adeyemi Stembridge, Ph.D.
|The pros and cons of encouraging students to evaluate teachers in K-12. What can we learn? What to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 953 0
March 31, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Kathy Dyer is currently the Learning and Innovation Manager at NWEA and a long-time believer that quality learning occurs when we learn with, from and for others. Roxanna Elden is the author of See Me After Class: Advice for Teachers by Teachers. And the creator of the New Teacher Disillusionment Power Pack. Adeyemi Stembridge, PhD is an educational consultant specializing in equity-focused school-improvement. He is a coach and thought-partner to teachers and administrators with an interest in the design of culturally responsive systems and learning experiences for students.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media