[Part 2] Flipping Your Class? Do This, Puh-Leeze Don’t Do That
This is the second in a series of episodes on the biggest mistakes teachers make when flipping their classrooms.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 8, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jon Bergmann is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” Jon, along with Aaron Sams, is considered a pioneer in the Flipped Class Movement. He spent 24 years as a middle and high school science teacher before becoming the lead technology facilitator for a school district in the Chicago suburbs. Jon helps educators and corporations turn learning on its head by bringing flipped learning into schools and organizations and continues to write about education both on his blog and in books. He co-wrote three books with Aaron Sams, including soon to be released book: Flipping the Science Classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media